Wednesday, March 14, 2007
St Patrick's Day
I am looking forward to the bank holiday weekend, but Paddy's day has really lost its excitement for me. As a kid you were all excited because it meant you could eat sweets all day until you got sick, as an adult it pretty much the same except you drink alcohol all day until you get sick. As i am not a child anymore and i was'nt made go off sweets and as i do not drink there is very little to do that day. I know alot of people are just like me. There thrill for the day is like mine freezing my ass off while i watch the parade and then trying to squeeze through a packed pub to get a coke or something. I really most try doing something different this year. Just have to see how it goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment