Sunday, March 4, 2007
Indoor Soccer
I have been doing indoor soccer with some of the students in my school since January at lunch time. The principle kindly suggested that doing extra curricular activities was good for your C.V.. The only problem with doing sport is that the school has no gym, no pitch, no courts nothing. I have been using the primary school hall and it is way too small. Also because we are afraid of breaking windows we are using a foam ball that is impossible to control. Half of the students that signed up are usually in detention at lunch and the other half just want to kick the ankles off each other. I do enjoy doing it with them but i really wish we had better facilities. It really is quite amusing to see 10 students runnung round a hall the size of a large sitting room. Hopefully when the weather improves we will be able to it in the outdoors in the playgound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment